There are different methods depending on the operating system you are currently trying to use. This article will go over changing the playback devices for Windows® and macOS® respectively.
- Right click the sound icon in your task manager and select “Open Sound Settings.”
- From here you should see a dropdown menu under “Output Audio.”
- From this dropdown menu you should see our device listed as “USB™ Audio Device.”
Once this has been selected you can test the playback of the audio through the device. This should come through whatever monitor the HDMI™ is connected to.
- Click the Apple® Menu button at the top left of screen and select “System Settings.”
- From within System Settings, select “Sound” from the settings window.
- Select our device which should be labeled as “USB™ Audio Device.”
After selecting this you should be able to hear audio coming through the connected monitor.